for Indian only
Start Date: perennial
Application deadline: 3 months prior to the internship
No. of vacancies for interns: not limited (male/female).
Location: Italy, Germany, Spain, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary, Russia and the USA.
Duration: Minimum 1 (one) month, Maximum 6 (six) months.
As an intern working with the Mechanical team, you will gain real life work experience during your college academic career.
Profile & requirements:
- Must have knowledge and operational skills in Car Engineering combined with literacy of some computer software applications;
- General hands-on knowledge of mechanical and electrical equipment is preferred;
- Willing to study reference material to resolve problems, make suggestions for improvements, and design projects is imperative to your success in this program;
- Good spoken and written English skills;
- Knowledge of Windows, Access, Excel, and Word is preferred.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree. Preferred Degree Paths: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering.
- the intern pays for all travel and visa expenses;
- some companies provide meals and lodging, some companies pay money to an intern, in some companies you will have to pay for meals and lodging by yourself. You will know more details after the interview and determining the internship place.
Company Overview: you will work in one partner companies in Italy, Germany, Spain, Czech Republic, Portugal, Hungary, Russia and the USA!
How application process takes place?
Application submitted by intern -> We review Application -> If Approved -> We will send you link through email for the Payment of 'fees' ( managed by Disha Hospitality Solutions, our managing partner for registration, Accommodation, Food etc.) -> After Successful 100% payment we reconfirm your placement through email and you are ready to fly...!
Please also read our FAQ for more details.