for foreigners only
Trainer and Manager for EU funded project
(Erasmus Plus/H2020/Marie Curie/Jean Monnet)
Start date: March – June, 2019.
Duration: Minimum 03 months.
Deadline for apply: 01/03/2019
No. of vacancies for interns: 01.
Organization: International relations office (IRO) centralizes, coordinates and handles international cooperation activities at Disha International Foundation Trust.
Location: Aurangabad – City center (Maharashtra).
Roles & responsibilities:
To Educate and train our participants from various background.
- The current trends for EC funding
- How to access international & European funding sources
- How to optimally absorb EU Funds for research
- How to create research funding strategies
- The essential elements of a Horizon 2020 contract
- Contractual requirements for EU funded projects
- The key principles for developing a good funding application
- Important elements of a successful proposal
- Dos and don’ts in proposal writing
- Why do proposals fail and how to avoid this happening
- How to successfully manage EU funded projects
- The life-cycle of proposal development from idea through to submission
- What does a project sponsor (e.g. European Commission) expect from a project proposal
- Documentation and record keeping requirements
- How to document project finance
- How to correctly distinguish and record economic and non-economic activities
- How to handle intellectual property in the frame of Horizon 2020
- How to handle open access requirements
- How to draw successful consortium agreements
- How to improve cooperation with project partners and stakeholders
- The communication obligations for EC funded projects
- How to create Impact
Profile & requirements:
- Under graduate / graduate in MBA/BBA/MCA/BCA and/or social science preferably ‘sociology’;
- Candidate should hold valid passport and should have clear characteristic;
- Well groomed and presentable;
- Expert in Internet Social media marketing and strong in basic computer skills (MS word, excel, power point and typing);
- Strong communication skills and command over English;
- Strong in follow ups and completing the loops.
Opportunities of learning and growth with us:
- Global opportunities for development of your skills set with certificate of an organization which is European Union acknowledged and known in various continents;
- Candidate can get chance to travel abroad, across the globe, in many project participation;
- Working in close collaboration with international team;
- Meeting with many people from around the globe while working with us for projects at our office and organizations;
- Networking opportunities with personnel from reputed industries , which can result in improvement in self;
- Your internship might transform in to employment for the eligible candidate.
Working conditions: *Accommodation/Food/Return air ticket Covered*
How application process takes place?
Application submitted by intern -> We review Application -> If Approved -> We will send you link through email for the Payment of 'fees' ( managed by Disha Hospitality Solutions, our managing partner for registration, Accommodation, Food etc.) -> After Successful 100% payment we reconfirm your placement through email and you are ready to fly...!
Please also read our FAQ for more details.